Support for students at Aromaflex Academy
Good communication is a vital ingredient to successful learning when using online or blended education options. With Aromaflex Academy you are never alone. You can contact us by phone or email – we will always be there to support you.
We have dedicated staff members in our team who are there to assist you. Please contact our Academy Administrator [email protected] if you have any queries relating to workshops, changes to details of study, or to request a copy of your record of learning.
Your tutors are your first point of contact and are directly responsible for your learning at Aromaflex Academy. If you have any queries, need some guidance on an assessment or your learning please contact them.
Your Tutors are available to answer any queries you may have. Phone 03 545 6218 or send an email enquiry to our staff are here to support you.
The Student Resource Centre
Aromaflex Academy offers a comprehensive Student Resource Centre as part of the Online support. The centre offers a wide range of resources to students, making it easier for you to undertake your studies and keep in touch. It includes useful resources like:
- Contact details for staff and when they are available
- Information on who marks each course of study to aid with your enquiries
- Completing assessments, how to reference, and what to expect in exams
- All you need to plan for and attend workshops, including accommodation and transport options in Nelson
- Student forms including consultation forms, application for assessment extension etc
- Student Dispensary to order products for student and client use
- Guides to learning at Aromaflex Academy
Online Campus Forums
Many of our students enjoy learning with others. To facilitate this, Aromaflex Academy has available a number of forums on the Online Campus. This allows you to take part in online discussions relating to each course of study in your programme of study, and to touch base with students in your area to set up study groups.
Māori and Pasifika Student Support
The Māori and Pasifika Student Support Officer are here to offer support and advice to our Māori and Pasifika learners. For more information email [email protected].
Services for Students with Special Needs or Disabilities
At Aromaflex Academy we are committed to offering access to training to those with disabilities or specific needs.