Withdrawals, Refunds and Appeals Policy
Before you withdraw from a programme of study, it is vitally important that you contact Aromaflex Academy to talk about the challenges you are facing and discuss study options. Students who withdraw from their programme of study will not be accepted back into the course at a later date unless there have been extenuating circumstance which have now passed e.g. family bereavement, personal illness etc.
Where a student wishes to re-enrol following withdrawal, self-withdrawal or non-completion, the student is required to submit a formal letter in writing to the Principal explaining why the previous programme of study was not completed and what circumstances have changed to enable successful completion of studies, along with a detailed schedule of study.
Students may be declined permission to enrol in to further qualifications or subsequent years of study with Aromaflex Academy, based on the following grounds:
- Failure to complete the programme of study within the set time frames
- Academic requirements of the previous programme of study are incomplete
- Serious misconduct, including breach of Aromaflex Academy Code of Conduct.
Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances that have been communicated to Aromaflex Academy (bereavement, serious illness etc.).
Where a student is withdrawn or self-withdraws part way through a programme of study, any application to return to study with Aromaflex Academy must be within five years or the applicant will be required to repeat the programme. Where the student applies to re-enrol more than 12 months after the time of withdrawal, the student may be required to undertaken additional learning where changes have been made to the curriculum. Each situation will be looked at on an individual basis.
Student Initiated Withdrawal Procedure
- Students wishing to withdraw from their current programme of study must contact Aromaflex Academy in writing (either by letter or email) expressing their intention to withdraw from their programme of study. They will also be required to complete a Request to Withdraw Form.
- If a student withdraws from their programme of study within the first 8 days from commencement of that programme of study a full refund will be made less $500.00 or 10%, whichever is the lesser amount, provided that all course material is returned in perfect condition within this time frame.
- The administration staff of Aromaflex Academy shall date stamp any correspondence relating to a withdraw request and examine the course material returned.